www.kumon.co.za is a site operated by Kumon Education SA (PTY) Ltd, which is a branch of Kumon Europe & Africa Limited.
Kumon Education SA (PTY) Ltd (“Kumon South Africa”)
Company Registration Number: 1996/017952/07
Registered in South Africa
Main Trading Address:132 Jan Smuts Avenue, Parkwood, Johannesburg 2193
Kumon South Africa is the licensee of all the Intellectual Property rights on our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright law and treaties around the world. The content of this website is copyrighted under South African law protecting the Intellectual Property. All such rights are reserved. You acknowledge that you must not modify copy, distribute, and reproduce the website or any of the Intellectual Property Rights on our website.
Limitation of Liability
The use of this website is at the user own risk. Kumon South Africa may update our website from time to time and may change contents on our website at any time. Kumon South Africa do not guarantee that this website will be free from errors and omission and therefore Kumon Africa makes no representations and warranties of any kind whether expressed or implied relating to the accuracy of this website.
Kumon South Africa accept no liability for any damage, loss or consequential loss arising or in connection to using or the inability to use our website and/or the reliance of information and content obtained from our website.
Kumon South Africa do not guarantee that our site is free from viruses or any other technologically harmful material and therefore Kumon South Africa accept no liability for loss or damage in relation to viruses that may affect your computer equipment, computer software, data, programs and any other material due to the use of our website. Please ensure you have adequate protective measures to protect yourself against loss or damage.
Third Party Linking
The website may refer to other websites or provide links to third party websites, use of these other websites are entirely at the users own risk. Where our website provides links to third party websites these inks are provided for your information only. Kumon South Africa have no control over the content of those websites and therefore this should not be seen as an endorsement from Kumon South Africa.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If you have any comments or queries relating to our website please contact us at: email@example.com
Which Cookies are used on this website?
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information which identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve how a website works.
Third party supplier
These cookies are used by Google Analytics so we can get statistics about the usage of our website. Information is collected in an aggregated manner to give us the total number of visits from particular sources such as from a Search Engine or another website. Kumon uses Google Analytics's 1st party cookies with DoubleClick's 3rd party cookies together to provide additional information on demographics and interests in our Google Analytics reporting. They do not store personal information.
These cookies are used by Facebook so we can display Facebook icons and number of "likes" on our web pages. They do not store personal information.
These cookies allow a website to remember choices you make such as text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
This cookie identifies your current session on our website. We use it to recognise individual choices you make on our website that are not stored by other means and cannot be accessed outside of this website.
How to control and delete cookies
You may restrict or block the cookies which are set by us, or the services we use, by referring to the 'Help' option on the menu bar of your browser. This will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies; notify you when you receive new cookies; and disable cookies altogether.
To find out more about cookies and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org
Terms and conditions for parents participating in Free Trial
This section sets out the terms and conditions that apply to the parents and students participating in the Free Trial.
- By undertaking the Free Trial in a Kumon Study Centre, the parent is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Free Trial is for a maximum of one-week of Kumon study, to be taken as one subject for one-week or two subjects (dual study) for one-week.
- The Free Trial period will commence from and including 6 January to 29 February 2020 inclusive.
- Parents and the child must attend an enrolment session as part of the Free Trial and allow their child to undertake the diagnostic test for each subject to be trialled, to ascertain the correct starting point for their Kumon study.
- For the duration of the Free Trial (and beyond where applicable), the parent must ensure the child continues with daily study as part of the Kumon Method of Learning. It is the parent’s responsibility to mark the child’s homework and ensure that corrections are completed as directed by the Kumon Instructor.
- The Free Trial cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer from Kumon.
- Should the child continue to attend Kumon after the Free Trial period has ended, fees for Kumon study will be payable from the 8th day after their first day of study on the Free Trial Period.
- Kumon and the Instructors reserve the right to refuse the use of the Free Trial offer at their absolute discretion.
- Spaces are subject to availability.
- Parents must notify the Instructor immediately if they wish to discontinue the Free Trial or are unable to attend a study centre session which they have booked with the Instructor.
- During the study centre sessions, parents are required to wait outside of the classroom but remain on venue premises unless directed otherwise by the Instructor.
- All Kumon materials must be returned to the study centre once the Free Trial has ended.
- The Free Trial can only be used at participating Kumon study centres, and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives.
- The Free Trial cannot be used for students who have discontinued or participated in a Free Trial within the last six months. Parents may only attend one Free Trial per campaign.
- Neither Kumon Associates nor Instructors will tolerate aggressive, abusive or disruptive behaviour. In the event that a child or parent behaves in an unacceptable manner, they will be asked to leave the study centre and the child will be taken out of the study centre and refused future access to the study centre.
- Complaints shall be raised directly with the Instructor.
- Should a parent decide that their child shall continue with Kumon following the completion of the Free Trial, it will be necessary for the parent to enter into terms and conditions with the relevant Instructor and pay the appropriate registration and monthly subscription fees.
- Any dispute or claims arising out of, or in connection with, these terms and conditions, subject matter or formation, (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa. It is agreed that the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes.